Saturday, 24 April 2010

Pressies from My Besties

So today as you all know I met up with my close friends from Oizumi.
And I got the cutest presents. Don't you just love it when your friends get you things that you actually considered buying at least once?!

Misato got me this colourful, blue watch. Some of you may know but I have the same kind of watch in white and I just love the design and how "pop" it is. I'm extremely happy to add this to my collection. This one watch changes a simple outfit 180 degrees! Thanks Misato!

This pair of earrings with my initials on it is from Yurina! I remember talking to Yurina about getting a necklace or earrings with my initials on it. I never knew that she was thinking of getting it for me! That's so sweet!

This waterbottle on the right is also from Yurina! I bought the one in pink a few weeks ago for uni but I actually couldn't decide whether to get pink or purple then! I drink alot so waterbottles are always a pleasant gift to receive. Thanks Yurina!

Now that my birthday celebration is officially over, I have to get ready for Misato's!! *hehe* And many other birthdays coming my way!!

Hope that I can buy gifts just like Yurina and Misato that are perfect for the receiver!

Ciao!


1 comment:

  1. NICE PICS:)
    こう見るとall the presents and B-day Carsがとても
    colorful:)

    it was funnn today!!
    next year on ur b-dayもっとすごいのplanするわ!

    ReplyDelete