Monday, 12 April 2010

My Lunch

As much as I want to say I enjoy buying lunch at the cafeteria at my school.....

I can't because I don't:(

Why??!

1. It's expensive! 500 yen everyday is alot! That's 2500 yen a week:0

2. It's super crowded!

3. I am not a big fan of japanese lunch sets (定食)??! I'm very picky with food so I end up leaving at least one thing and it's mottainai!! (did you know that mottainai is officially an english word??!)

Due to these three points, I have decided to make my lunch for most days! And I mean it when I say I!!

My mother hasn't done anything for me and I like it that way! hehe

Yesterday I made a ham and cream cheese bagel which was delicious and I also cut up some celery!!

Today I made myself a salami and cream cheese bagel! I cut up celery like yesterday and also added oranges to my meal:)

I don't know how long me making lunch will last but hopefully it will be for a while!!

What are you guys eating for lunch???!

〜Posted from my phone〜

No comments:

Post a Comment