I made many of friends (although I still can't remember their names!) and got to know more about the ones that I had made before!!
And yesterday I had to go to school for an advising session which was extremely tiring BUT after that we got to check out G-SPLASH and boy were they good!
I'm not sure whether I am going to join at the moment but they have like trial lessons next week everyday so I'm gonna go and just check it out!!
My worry is that there are other things I'd like to do whilst I'm in Sophia and joining G-SPLASH will really limit that!
Anyways, after school, Mina, Lorna, Miku, Ai and I went to a PUB! It was my first time going to pub and it was really fun actually! We talked about everything from boys to the Japanese Society to sharks to our future plans!
Tomorrow we are gonna go eat YAKISOBA!!
From Left : Mina, Me, Lorna and Miku!
In our room at the camp!
It was soo cold yesterday so I bought the Sophia hoodie! There were MANY colours but I thought this suited me the best!! Kawaii desho?! *hehe*
Anyways, how have you Oizumians been?! Although I'm enjoying uni, I miss you guys a lot! We need to catch up after things have settled down!!
Ciao!
wow you seem having SOOOOO MUCHHH FUNNN!
ReplyDeleter those two girls half Japanese?
omgsh i thought you wouldn't buy the sophia sweatshirt!
it suits on you though:)
r u gna wear that to skl? sooo cute<3
I'm so proud of u for having such a good time in gotemba unlike me! Hahahaha and I love the rooms! I know it's early but can't wait to meet ur new friends too! Tell me everything tomorrow :)
ReplyDeleteYurina!
ReplyDeleteI am having tons of fun!! But there are moments when I do miss Oizumi alot!!
Yea...Mina is half british, half japanese and Lorna is half american, half japanese! They are both soo cute desho?! hehe
I wasn't planning on buying one! But every freshman has one so I just felt it would make me feel more belonged to Sophia if I got one! haha
xx
Anna:)
ReplyDeleteHehe but I think the orientation camp in April and the one in September are both pretty different!
There was a false fire alarm at 2am! But it was kinda fun! ALOT of drama! hehe
Anyways, can't wait to see you tomorrow!
xx