Today after class Lorna, Mina, Ai, Miku and I went to Shin-Okubo to eat some real Korean food.
Unfortunately, because of the heavy rain, we couldn't really walk around and check out places. So we just ended up going to a restaurant close to the station, which was actually not that bad at all!!
Unfortunately, because of the heavy rain, we couldn't really walk around and check out places. So we just ended up going to a restaurant close to the station, which was actually not that bad at all!!
Kimchi Chijimi
I took some other photos but the quality isn't that great so I'm not gonna post them! Sorry!
Anyways, after dinner, we got a call from a few guys from FLA and went for a few drinks!!
I had never spoken to most of them just because they seemed kind of, I guess you could say scary, but I had such an amazing time and they were just so genuinely nice and sweet.
We already made plans to go out next friday......Very exciting!!
Well....I guess I better go to sleep soon because I have a party to attend tomorrow! *hehe* MY PARTY!!Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment