Currently, H&M are promoting their new collection "The Garden Collection" which is basically a set of clothes that are made with environmentally adapted materials like recycled polyester and organic cotton!
Here is a little peak of "The Garden Collection"!

Isn't this dress so beautiful?! I love the flowers! They sell it in two colours, red and white!

This skirt is perfect from spring don't you think?!
I think if you want to look cool, you can pair it with a leather jacket but if you want to look a little girlier, wear it with a denim jacket!

I love this top and shorts!
But I think you have to be pretty skinny and have nice, athletic shoulders to pull off this top!
The shorts are VERY VERY VERY cute though! I would buy them if they are less than 400o yen!

This dress is soo summer-y and pretty!
But for some reason, I don't really think this kind of shape and colour fits well on Japanese people! I just can't see Japanese people wearing it!

Aaah, I really like this tunic! It's very Nanami-like! (I mention her alot don't I?!)
And the beige colour shorts go really well with tanned skin don't you think?!

I love this top and shorts!
But I think you have to be pretty skinny and have nice, athletic shoulders to pull off this top!
The shorts are VERY VERY VERY cute though! I would buy them if they are less than 400o yen!

This dress is soo summer-y and pretty!
But for some reason, I don't really think this kind of shape and colour fits well on Japanese people! I just can't see Japanese people wearing it!

Aaah, I really like this tunic! It's very Nanami-like! (I mention her alot don't I?!)
And the beige colour shorts go really well with tanned skin don't you think?!
What do you think of "The Garden Collection"?!
Will you buy it?!
"By choosing these garmets, you contribute to a more sustainable world" - H&M
Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment