Thursday, 29 April 2010

Rompers

I used to think that rompers and jumpsuits were the weirdest kind of clothes......but I think I might actually be intersted in them now!

Whenever I walk in to a store these days, I always end up checking out the rompers/jumpsuits.

I have a feeling the are going to be BIG during summer. Better get a pair soon!!

Here are a few rompers I found online that I absolutely love!


This pattern looks kind of like Missoni don't you think?! I love the colour and the tribal feel.

Rompers always tend to come across as casual but don't you think a piece like this with a blazer and heels would actually look quite sophisticated?

This one makes me want to go to the beach! *haha*
I love just how simple it is!

I don't know what you guys think but I think, this is soooo me! The colour and the shape. I LOVE IT!

I tried on a pair like this in H&M the other day and I didn't look very good so I won't be wearing one of these any time soon. But I still think this is cute! Don't you?!

Just now on TWITTER I stated that I'll post my outfit for tomorrow tonight, but I got a lot of homework to do for Fundamentals of Religion so I think maybe next time!
Tomorrow I am going to Lock Up and we decided to dress up a little bit. Hope I have a good time! *hehe*

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment