Friday, 9 April 2010

Much Needed Sister Bonding

Today I didn't have school so I went shopping with my sister!! *yay*

It's been a while since we had some sister bonding time so I was super excited!

We went to Harajuku + Shibuya which was nice for a change.... I always end up going to Shinjuku for shopping!

And when we went to H&M, my sister was like "I'm gonna give you your birthday present now!"

I was like "Why?!!!"

But I love presents so I took it anyway!

And guess what it was?!!

A H&M gift card!!

My sister knows me soooooo well!! *hehe*

I can't wait to use it again!! I still have quite a bit left:)

THANKS ANNA!!

Anyways, I was planning to buy boots and a bag for uni today but that unfortunately didn't happen :(

However, I did buy a few things that I'm glad I bought!!




















I bought this vest at H&M with the gift card I got from Anna:)
I thought it was a little different to the clothes I have now (although the colour is my ultimate favourite, grey! *hehe*)





















Doesn't it look cute with a long sleeved grey t-shirt?!!





















Can't wait to wear it like this in the summer!




















I bought this ring from H&M as well!! It kinda reminds me of Misato cause she always has like a big ring on her finger!! *hehe*



















This scarf is also from H&M! *hehe* You know the navy blue one I have that I put on quite often?! Well it's the same series! I'm glad I bought it cause I love the colour and the material!! It's perfect for spring!




















FINALMENTE!!! I know it's not warm enough to wear these black havianas but last summer I tried to buy a pair and couldn't and spent the rest of summer upset about not having them! The moment I set eyes on them today at Sony Plaza, I took it and bought it without even thinking for a second whether I want them this year! But I do....so I'm glad I got them!! *hehe*

Anna:) Thank you for an amazing day! Can't wait to see you on.....my birthday!! Love you sooo much!

Ciao!

4 comments:

  1. omgsh you know what?
    i think 最近まりなと趣味が似てきた
    私もplazaで売り始めたら絶対にhavaiansのblack flip flopsかおうとしてた!!!あとgold!
    おそろになるからよろしく:)
    hahahaha

    anyway shopping楽しそうね!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and i'm so happy to see you wearing that necklace to ur precious sister bonding time:)
    今度when we hang out, wear sophia sweatshirt! i really wanna see it haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yuri-chan:) *hehe*

    I love the necklace you got me!! I've been wearing it like everyday these days! My friend Lorna likes it too!! Arigato:)

    And about the black havianas....I think nearly half of the people that own a pair of havianas have it in black, so don't worry about it! You should get them before they sell out! And TRUST ME, they will!!

    You know what?! For some reason, I feel weird wearing the Sophia sweatshirt outside of school!! haha But if you insist, I will! It's really warm actually!!

    Do you want one?! hehe It's only 2500 yen!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. omgsh I'm soooo HAPPY to hear that:)
    we have many オソロgoods these days!

    okay good:) then i have to find one asap!!

    really? i see few ppl wearing them outside skl....なんかFLA pplかな?
    but i really do wanna see you wearing!jya kondo matteruyo:)

    that's cheap! i really wanted to wear that when i was in high skl...
    but what do you think of me wearing? cuz i don't even go sophia..haha demo hoshi! what color do they have?

    ReplyDelete