First of all let me say, THANK YOU to all the people that sent me birthday wishes yesterday! I seriously felt so loved:) I had a great + amazing birthday, thanks to you guys!!
Till yesterday I thought that having a birthday in early April sucked because April is the beginning of the academic year in Japan and I selfishly believed that not many people would get to know me before my birthday and therefore, not celebrate it.
However, yesterday completely changed the way I percieved my birthday.
I literally couldn't stop smiling all day!
I went to school and people from FLA were just like "Happy Birthday" " Hope you have a great day!" They probably found out it was my birthday on Facebook and Mixi but the fact that they actually bothered to say something to me was just so heart-warming! Miku, Lorna, Mina and Ai even gave me presents! Something that I definitely was not expecting!
Plus alot of people from Oizumi texted me and sent me messages on Facebook + Mixi.
I just felt so blessed.
And dinner with my family just made my day complete!
My mother makes the best birthday dinners in my opinion because she really knows what her kids want and it may sound cheesy but I could taste the love she has for us! *hehe*
Till yesterday I thought that having a birthday in early April sucked because April is the beginning of the academic year in Japan and I selfishly believed that not many people would get to know me before my birthday and therefore, not celebrate it.
However, yesterday completely changed the way I percieved my birthday.
I literally couldn't stop smiling all day!
I went to school and people from FLA were just like "Happy Birthday" " Hope you have a great day!" They probably found out it was my birthday on Facebook and Mixi but the fact that they actually bothered to say something to me was just so heart-warming! Miku, Lorna, Mina and Ai even gave me presents! Something that I definitely was not expecting!
Plus alot of people from Oizumi texted me and sent me messages on Facebook + Mixi.
I just felt so blessed.
And dinner with my family just made my day complete!
My mother makes the best birthday dinners in my opinion because she really knows what her kids want and it may sound cheesy but I could taste the love she has for us! *hehe*
Yesterday she made me....
*Buffalo Chicken Wings ( with Blue Cheese Sauce)
*Penne Arabiata ( I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!!)
*Taramo paste ( with Baguette and Tortilla)
*Ceasar Salad ( My favourite salad)
It was soo good, I couldn't stop eating!!
Like eating at a restaurant right?!! *hehe*
Which was actually ice-cream! *Muhaha*
My birthday was seriously one of the best days of this year!
Yesterday really just made me realise how fortunate I am to be surrounded by the MOST amazing people ever! Thank you!!
My goal this year?!
Erm....Simply enjoy life by constantly challenging myself and trying new things!!
Once again, thanks everyone for everything yesterday!
Ciao!
Oh yeah....I took a photo of the A&F scarf I got from my brother but for some weird reason I couldn't upload it, so I will show you once I figure out how to upload it! *hehe* It is very spring like and cute!! Thanks Keita!
wow nice hat you are wearing:)
ReplyDeleteなんか超いい日だったみたいですごい私も嬉しい
cuz i couldn't celebrate ur b-day!
そのdecorateしてもらったspeakerいいな〜
最高な1日が過ごせて本当に良かったね<3<3
そして最高な友達が出来て羨ましい!!soo jealous lol
ところでそのice cake from Cold Stoneでしょ??美味しいよね:)
marina's momのdinnerも美味しそうだし幸せ者めーーー