Wednesday, 21 April 2010

Happy 25th Birthday!

Yesterday it was my sister's birthday!! *yay*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNA!

I had class until 6:30 yesterday which was completely unnecessary considering the fact that I didn't learn anything.....but I was so excited about celebrating my sister's birthday, I literally ran home!!

Mummy made the usual Saudi Arabian dish!! It's like a Saudi Arabian Rice with potatoes, egglant, zucchini, peppers and chicken! I think it's like a tradition for us now to eat Saudi Arabian Rice for my sister's birthday! It was delicious like always and I already can't wait for next year......if there is a next year! *hehe*

As much as I would like to share with you readers what kind of dish this Saudi Arabian Rice is, I do not have a photo, unfortunately, that I can share with you (because the party started way before I got home and half of it was already gone!)

But let me tell you this......you would love it!

It's so weird me saying this but I can't believe my sister is 25!! (just like I can't believe I'm 19! *haha*)

In 5 years, you are going to be 30 Anna and I'm going to be 24! That's so scary :O

Hope we will still be as close as we are now!!

Happy Birthday once again!

I LOVE YOU!!

Daddy and his three musketeers!


Daddy with Anna! I love this one:)

Mummy with Anna! I love this one too!

Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. I love the pics Marz!!! Thank you!!!!!!! I really feel so blesed to be part of our family. If I got to live life again I wouldn't change what family I am born into! I love u, Keita, mummy and daddy so much! Thanks for making my bday so special!!! And thank u for the pressies:)
    also, I love how brown mummy is in the last pic!!! :)

    ReplyDelete