Thursday, 22 April 2010

Today's Playlist.

  1. Where is my mind? - The Pixies

    I found this song on Ian Somerhalder(Damon in The Vampire Diaries)'s playlist on iTunes and I actually thought this was a recent hit till yesterday! If Wikipedia is correct, it was released before I was even born in the 80s! *haha*

    I still love it though!

  2. Kids - MGMT

    For some reason.....sometimes I absolutely detest this song and sometimes I'm just crazy about it! Right now, I am so crazy and so obssesed with it!

    I just love the intro! It's contagious! *haha*


  3. Dear God - Avenged Sevenfold

    I hate heavy metal bands. Metallica, Korn, Slipknot, you name it.

    HOWEVER, Avenged Sevenfold is definitely an exception!

    Why?! Because they can sing sentimental, touching songs like this one.

    Dear God is apparantly about their former drummer that passed away a few years ago. Trust me, if you like sad, emotional songs, you will fall in love with it.

    The guitar at the beginning is just so beautiful, it makes me cry!

  4. Here we go again - Pixie Lott

    This is a little more pop than the other songs but I think I might be obssesed with Pixie.

    She sounds kind of like Lady Gaga, I guess. The tone of her voice.

    Of course, no one can beat Queen Gaga but this song just really sticks! I heard it in H&M the other day and knew straight away it was Pixie so I downloaded it as soon as I got home!

  5. Thoughtless - Evanescence

    Mina introduced this song to me when we went to karaoke the other day!

    I've been in love with it ever since!

    It's a Korn cover but this Evanescence version is just perfect!
    Not too heavy but not too slow and quiet either.

What are you guys in to these days?!

I need more new songs in my iPod! Any recommendations?!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment