Friday, 2 April 2010

My Wish List

Okay so I'm going to post my wish list.
Just because I want to!
And I'm hoping you guys can give me some good advice!

MY WISH LIST
  1. Ray Ban Aviators



    I found out that OLYMPIC sells Ray Ban sunglasses for a fairly cheaper price! I thought it was fake but I looked at it closely and it definitely is real!

  2. Kari Ang Wedges



    The Kari Ang Wedge Sandals are like these ones that Jennifer Aniston is wearing but in black! I know it's still a little too cold but if I'm gonna get them, I wanna get them before they sell out! (which they do quite often!)

  3. Brown Western Cowboy-like Boots



    Ah, I want THESE Steve Madden boots! *hehe* They are the perfect example!

  4. Big Brown Bag for Uni


    I found a bag exactly like this but a little bigger in ZARA today for 15000 yen! What do you think?!

  5. A Girly Top



    I like this top that Sienna is wearing. As many of you know, I LACK girly tops! *haha* I'm in that kinda phase where I want to try different kinds of clothes...

Anyways, tell me what you think!
Yurina! Anna! Buy? Forget? I seriously need your advice!

Ciao!

P.S> The items are not in a certain order
.

5 comments:

  1. Ray Ban shades=BUY
    Cow boy boots=I thought you want the round shape one!!!
    Big brown bag=hmm....save ur money for linea pelle!!

    btw you sisters look sooo gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I read Yurinas comment and I was about to suggest a completely different one!! Haha I was gonna say brown bag for uni, buy it! But then I honk Yurina might be right of u want the lp bag! Ray ban shades if they are a steal u should get em! I would get the cowboy boots over the Kari ang wedges because u can wear them all season! :) can't wait to go shopping on the 9th:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yurina:)

    The Linea Pelle bag I really want but it's a little too expensive:( I'm thinking maybe if I start working I can afford it!

    And the boots aren't that pointy?! I like the length and the colour!

    But I think I will definitely buy the Ray Bans:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna:)

    The ZARA bag I might get cause it's a lot cheaper than linea pelle and I absolutely love the colour! If we stop by at ZARA on the 9th, I'll show you!! *hehe*

    And I totally agree about the Kari Ang wedges. Even if I buy them now, I won't be able to wear them straight away....and even if it gets hotter, I can probably only wear them for a month or two ne!

    Can't wait to go shopping with you!!
    Post your wish list on your blog!!*hehe*

    ReplyDelete
  5. how much is the ray ban anyway?
    cuz i want the red color one too! if they have..

    ReplyDelete