Sunday, 25 April 2010

Dinner

So my mother has not been feeling well these days so yesterday I made dinner....

Steak rice and salad:)

It was pretty good!! And my brother was like "Make it again!!"

So I was definitely satisfied!!

Anyways, just saw the sweetest thing on the train:)

There was this woman with a baby and she had her hands full with the baby and two bags.

The baby dropped his pacifier and the mum was kinda struggling to get it but then this little girl probably like 7 or 8 came running and picked it up for her.

The little girl was with herfather but it was not like the father told her to get it. She just acted so fast and so casually.

It was just such a heart warming scene. Hope I can raise my children in the future to be like that!!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment