Wednesday, 21 April 2010

Life is Wonderful - Jason Mraz

Today was a beautiful day wasn't it?!

I love going to school when the weather is good because Sophia is actually really pretty on a sunny day!


We had Computer Studies in the morning but we finished early so Miku, Ai, Mina and I sat at the benches under the sun and sun bathed:) and we totally succeeded in getting a tan!! *oh yeah*

Miku and Mina at the benches outside!

Mina.....Sophian Pride:P *hehe*

Lorna with THE panda bag!

What is your university like?!! I hope I can go visit you guys one day!!
Hosei is right next to Yotsuya so maybe I'll stop by sometime! If that's okay with you Misato?!!

Anyways, I can't wait till Saturday!!
Why?!! Because I have a luncheon with Misato and Yurina!! *yay*
I miss you guys soo much!!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment