Saturday, 3 April 2010

Hola Amigo!!

Today I went to El Torito for dinner with my family!

I enjoy going out with friends but I absolutely LOVE being with my family!!
This was my dad's first time at El Torito so he seemed pretty exciting!!

We ate....



Arroz Con Pollo



Beef + Chicken Fajita



Beef + Chicken Quesadilla



Avocado + Shrimp Taco Salad

And I drank....


Summer Breeze


Tropical

Which were both NON-ALCHOL drinks by the way! *hehe*

I really like El Torito! The food is amazing and the atmosphere is fun! Plus it's pretty reasonable as well!!

Thanks you Anna + John who introduced us to this place! I am obsessed now! And so is Yurina! *haha*

Anyways, before dinner, while we waited for Keita to come, my mum, dad and I went to the top of the Southern Tower and chilled a little.

Although it was raining and Shinjuku didn't look quite as nice as I hoped it would, I had fun looking down at all the people lining up at Krispy Kreme and crossing the bridge to Takashimaya!


With mummy :)


With Daddy:)



View from the top of Southern Tower!
Not so great cause it was raining like crazy!


This one is for you Anna!
Daddy was taking a picture of it on his phone cause it reminded him of the plant that you sent him! Sweet huh?!

Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love the pic of u and mummy and u and daddy!!!! I sooooo wished I could I've been there with u guys! El Torito is awesome isn't it??? I wanna go there again! :) anyway I am also very touched with daddy taking the pic!!! Haha I am so into plants so I love the pic :)

    ReplyDelete