Wednesday, 21 April 2010

Summertime

This year I think I'm really in to CROPPED TOPS!! (although I only own one! *hehe*)

I just love how it's so simple and easy to put together but kinda stylish at the same time!

I plan to invest in a few more!!

This is the only crop top that I have! It's from......ZARA of course! *hehe*
I bought it in January (for some reason) so it's been hiding in my closet for a while now but I think maybe in a few weeks I can wear it out! With a cardigan or something.....What do you think?!

This I found on some website. I love how they paired a crop top with high waist denim shorts! I gotta buy a pair of high waist denim shorts! *muahaha*

Kawaii! I am into stripes these days so stripes + crop top is just too hard to resist!

This top is from TOPSHOP
I like how you tie it at the bottom but maybe to the side is cuter?!
Oh I really want this. I love how it has that vintage feel.
I WANT!

What are you guys looking forward to for the summer?!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment