Yesterday I went to school to attend a guidance meeting and take a Japanese Placement test, which actually I didn't have to take but I did.
昨日はガイダンスの話と(受けなくてよかった)日本語のテストがあったので、学校に行きました!
I was excited to see what kind of clothes everyone would wear and boy was I suprised! It was like I stepped in to a VIVI, JJ magazine! *hehe*
みんなの服装を楽しみにしてたけど、本当にびっくりした!なんかVIVIとかJJの世界に入り込んだ感じだった!
But guess I should have expected that!!
でもそれは当り前だよね~みんな憧れるんだよね!
My friend, Miku was really fashionable and it was fun talking to her about clothes! Apparently all the clothes she was wearing yesterday were from H&M and so was mine!
未来(みく)という友達がすごいオシャレで、ファッションの話とか楽しかった。昨日の彼女の格好がほとんどH&Mからみたいで、私もそうだったから、盛り上がったわ!
I think I need to go shopping sometime soon! Well I am going on the 9th with Anna but the question is, can I wait till then?! *hehe*
ってかもうそろそろ買い物に行かなきゃ!なんか、着まわしもできなくなってきた。9日に学校ないからあんなと買い物に行くんだけど、待てるかしら~?!
Anyways, back to my day.....In the schedule it said, JAPANESE PLACEMENT TEST, so I though it was like mandatory but no. Apparently only people who applied from abroad and people who haven't lived in Japan for the past 3-4 years had to take it!
ま、それは置いといて・・・昨日の日本語のテストなんだけど、海外から出願した人と中高日本にいなかった人とインター卒の人だけが受けるテストだったの!でも誰もそんなこと言ってなかったから受けちゃった:(
So basically I wasted 2 hours of my friday. But I got to talk to a few new girls so that was good!!
だから2時間ぐらい無駄にした~でもいろんな人と話せたからよかった!
Wanna hear a funny story?!
ってか面白い話聞く?!
There was this foreign guy and he was at the test.
Miku and I were wondering why he was in our room cause native speakers and non-native speakers were seperated.
テスト会場に外国人がいたの。
日本語喋れる人と全く喋れない人で部屋が分かれてたから、未来と何で彼がいるのか気になってたところ・・・・
But suddenly he starts speaking like an average Japanese guy to one of his friends.
彼突然ペラペラな日本語で友達と話し始めて!
「このテストはなんか~自己申告みたいだよ~」って!
It was soo funny! I wanna be friends with him!
もう本当に面白かった!ってか友達になりたい!www
これぞ、国際教養学部だと思ったよ!
And then, there are these two guys that look exactly like Anon-senpai and Ise-senpai!
From their height to their clothes to their skin colour! *hehe* But they look a little scary!
その上、なんかアノン先輩とイセ先輩似の二人がいたの!
身長も服装も肌色も一緒!本当にびっくりした!でもちょっと怖そうだから、まだ話しかけられない!
Argh, gotta go!
Ciao!
Saturday, 3 April 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment