Friday, 4 June 2010

My Favourite Spot in Sophia

When the sun is out and the weather is good, my friends and I like to chill at this place outside Building #2 in Sophia.

It's the perfect place to study and get a tan! It's officially my favourite spot in Sophia. I LOVE IT!




The first two photos are from April. (I think I put them up before) The last two I took on Wednesday. Mina, Miku and I are free 2nd period on Wednesdays so when the weather is good we always chill at these benches.

In the last photo, you can kind of see this guy that we think is hot! He's the one wearing the blue shirt. You can't really see his face but he looks like Caleb Followill, lead singer of Kings of Leon.

Hot!!

There are these other two French guys in Sophia that are so handsome as well.......Lorna and I are seriously obsessed. I was telling my mother just the other day and she was like "you should pretend to drop your French textbook in front of them!"
Maybe I should....Will let you guys know if I ever do!

Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. when i saw the last pic, i was gna say to you..
    "who's that guy in blue shirt!?? he looks kinda hot!!"
    so he is the French guy u were talking abt!?
    looks nice:))

    ReplyDelete