I thought that becoming a university student, I would try harder to be more fashionable and dress up more but no......I am all for comfortable clothes.
BUT one thing I do do to complete my look everyday is.....ADD ACCESSORIES!
I am definitely an accessory person. I love big, dynamic, chunky accessories. I think it can change a simple outfit 180 degrees!!
Today I wore this extremely simple and boring outfit to school.
Denim Shorts + Grey T-Shirt
But I paired it with tons of accessories!
My FAVOURITES!
Bracelets I got from Accessories and friends.
Gold Bangles from Forever 21
Elephant Necklace from Accessorize
+
American Eagle Outfitters Necklace my dear friend, Yurina got me!
I LOVE IT!
Initial Earrings......Also from Yurina!!
And for shoes, I wore these sandals I got from GAP for just 1,990.
Havaianas are comfy but sometimes I want to wear something a little more stylish but not to forget easy to walk in!
So yeah, when you feel you outfit is a little plain or simple, just add accessories. A scarf or a chunky necklace. Cute shoes or maybe some bracelets.
Ciao!

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment