skip to main | skip to sidebar

C'est La Vie!

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain."


Friday, 4 June 2010

#1 Procrastinator

http://blog.celebritystyleguide.com/

Fun website if you like fashion!
Posted by marz415 at Friday, June 04, 2010
Labels: Fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
marz415
Born and raised in Singapore and currently living it up in Tokyo.
View my complete profile
Someday I'm finally gonna let go
Cause I know there's a better way
And I wanna know what's over that rainbow
I'm gonna get out of here someday

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (108)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ▼  June (22)
      • Dr. Frankenstein - Jack Savoretti
      • American Apparel
      • Addicted To LOOKBOOK!
      • I want!
      • YAY!!
      • Marina's Law
      • In The Heights
      • Kristin Cavallari
      • LBD + LWD
      • Something worth thinking about.........
      • Denim Shorts
      • Lookbook Favourites
      • Lady Gaga + Vanessa Hudgens
      • Justin Nozuka
      • What?!
      • "When I get older, I will be stronger"
      • Legaci
      • #1 Procrastinator
      • My Favourite Spot in Sophia
      • Forever 21
      • These Days
      • Keith Harring
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (30)
    • ►  March (14)

My Blog List

  • WhereDidUGetThat
    5 really good designer dupes
  • because im addicted
    Signs You’re in a Toxic Work Culture & What To Do
  • Olsens Anonymous
    How To Style A Caftan For Fall Like Ashley Olsen
  • La Mia Vita
    Tulum
  • Monica Rose
    Kendall + Kylie NYC Book Tour #RebelsTheBook
  • PLANET BLUE
    what to wear: 3 looks for christmas morning
  • Cupcakes and Cashmere
  • LoveLetters