I arrived at like 10:30, a little after the store opened so it was really peaceful with hardly anyone around. I love the setting of the store and how they have an escalator that goes both ways, unlike the one in Harajuku. I also like how it's more spacious.
I was in Forever 21 for like an hour or so and there were SO many things I wanted to try/buy but I'm saving up for Okinawa so I decided on a budget seriously thought about each item.
Here are the things I ended up buying...
Two Pairs of Earrings
(the necklace I bought the other day)
Forever 21 accessories are so cute. Yes, they are cheap but the quality is amazing in that they don't break easily or change colour.
I didn't know which colour to choose for these earrings, silver or gold.....so I just got both! I do not regret it at all though! I am in love with the shape and the design!
White Top
You can't really tell from this photo because I'm wearing a white tank top underneath but this white top is quite transparent.
I thought it'll be cute if I pair it with a colourful tank top and chunky accessories.
No?!
Black High-Waist Skirt
This high-waist skirt I just had to buy! The material is so thin and perfect for summer. I was gonna buy a skirt just like this from Zara but considering the price and the quality, I'm glad I didn't! This one was only 1,050 yen and it doesn't look cheap. Well, to me it doesn't!
For lunch, I ate at this place on the 5th floor of Marui. I forgot what it was called but it was an organic cafe, a sister brand of Wired Cafe, I believe.
I ordered Spaghetti Bolognese with Kidney Beans and it was delicious! Yum!
I really needed a break from studying so this little shopping spree was just perfect. Now, I can go back to studying Religion!
Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment