I have this sickness. I can't seem to stop myself from buying denim shorts. Seriously.
But the thing is....I am obsessed for a reason.
I think they are by a clear mile the only kind of bottoms that I feel comfortable in.
I've tried skirts but in a society like Japan, where old men stare and sometimes feel you up, I feel extremely insecure wearing them.
And jeans are just too hot in the summer and in winter I get itchy on the thigh area because of static electricity.
So yeah, I don't see this obsession going away any time soon.
I am in LOVE with denim shorts and nobody can change that!!
Here are some fashionistas wearing denim shorts!







Alessandra Ambrosio

Cat Sadler
(I think I've posted this pic before!)

Kana Oya

Nicole Richie

Ashley Olsen

Kristin Cavallari
These pictures make me want to wear denim shorts more!!
Ah~!! *hehe*
Ciao!


No comments:
Post a Comment