I knew about Lookbook before but now that I am constantly in need of new ideas for coordinations and styles, I check it more often and have become obsessed!
When I find a style I like, I save it on my HD straight away.
Here are some favourites.

This look is so simple yet so stylish if you know what I mean. She's just wearing a pair of grey jeans with a border top, cardigan and muffler. But everything about it is just perfect, you know?! The different shades of grey, the length of her cardigan, the brown belt, aviators, hip earrings.....GENIUS!
.jpg)
This picture I found recently.....the whole denim on denim thing was a style I wasn't exactly interested in but this picture completely changed my view on that.
I love her necklaces as well.....CUTE!

So some of you might remember this photo because it used to be the wallpaper for my phone.
I just love everything about this photo. She chose an amazing place to take it.
I personally love her bracelets and necklace. I myself am a BIG fan of accessories so pictures like this always inspire me! + I absolutely adore her shorts. Damaged denim is totally in this year!! *haha*

Although I would never dress like this in Japan, with my stomach out there, I like this outfit because it's simple but not too simple. I think the lace t-shirt is a big factor in making her outfit a little more fashionable. Kawaii

Chiara! Yurina's favourite! *hehe*
After seeing this photo, I searched tons of stores for a black lace tank top. I think lace tops or lace in general sometimes comes across as cheap, so it was hard to find but I found a perfect one at a store called Lois Crayon. It's definitely not a store I would shop at often but I was with my cousin and aunts and they went there so ..... I was lucky!!!
(Of course, I am not Chiara so I would never wear a lace top with just a bra underneath! *lol*)
Ciao!!
No comments:
Post a Comment