Tuesday, 30 March 2010

Nervous + Excited

So today I went to Shinjuku with my mama and auntie to buy clothes for Thursday!

In Japan, for some very weird reason, nearly everyone wears suits to their entrance ceremony. Despite the fact that there is no rule whatsoever saying you have to and no one will tell you off if you don't, people still wear suits.


I guess it just makes people feel calm because the majority will be wearing them and as we all know, Japanese people hate to stand out and love to blend in. However, I am not going to be one of those people.

This is how I'm gonna roll on Thursday! *haha*





Top = GAP

Black Trousers = ZARA

Jacket = BCBG (the same one I wore for my graduation)

Flats = Oriental Traffic (in Lumine EST)

I hope that I'm not the only one that's not going to be wearing a suit. But whether there is someone wearing something different or there isn't, I don't really care. There's no f**king way I'm getting into a suit for my entrance ceremony! I just look absolutely awful in it! (I tried yours Anna! And as much as I love the suit, I HATE how I looked!)

Yurina! You told me you're not gonna wear a suit either! I wanna see! P!I!C!T!U!R!E!!!!!PLEASE!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment