Monday, 29 March 2010

A Memorable Day with my Kichijoji Friends!

So one of the things I loved about living near Kichijoji during my high school years was that everyday I could go to school with the coolest and most down to earth people. That is, Yuki, Toshi and Rie.

Today we decided that we should hang out one last time before we start uni and become busy. We were gonna go visit Masaki-Sensei in the hospital but we figured the timing wasn't right. So we ended up doing a movie marathon at Yuki's place (we only watched two movies so technically it wasn't really a movie marathon!)

We watched Rush Hour and American Pie 7! (I thought American Pie ended at 3! *haha*)

Rush Hour is soooo funny! I've watched it like ten times already but it's soo much fun watching it with friends than when you are alone at home! I love the bit where the girl is like "Yeah, push the button!" *haha* Whoever hasn't watched it, seriously needs to get of their butt and go borrow/buy it!

American Pie 7 was okay. 5/10 for me. It was kinda awkward watching it with two guys in tow. *haha* With all the boobs and va**nas just out there, you know. But there were some funny bits so I guess it was worth the watch????!!

After watching two movies and eating like pigs, we felt kinda lazy so we went for a supposed-to-be-short-turned-long walk with Yuki's cute little dog, Leo.



Leo on Yuki's skateboard!



The four of us at Inokashira-Koen with Leo!
(Taken by self-timer)




I love this one of us!
(I couldn't climb the tree by the way! *haha*)

Although it was freaking cold today, I had an amazing time and it made me realize once again, how special the friends I made at Oizumi are!! I LOVE OIZUMI! and that will NEVER change! (hopefully!)

Anyways, here is a photo of the four of us when we went on a bicycle trip 2 years ago!



Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment