Sunday, 28 March 2010

Loving The Military Look

So this morning I was flipping through some recent magazines and noticed alot of khaki, grey, brown colour based outfits. Is the military look back?! Cause if so, I need to go buy myself some new clothes! *haha*

Here are some military-like outfits that I absolutely adore!


Catt Sadler

I love this BEBE leather jacket! The colour is perfect for spring and the shorts and shoes are hot, HOT, HOTTTT!!
Check out Catt Sadler's stylist MONICA ROSE (who is also the stylist of the Kardashian sisters)'s blog here!



Kourtney Kardashian

I love this whole look. It's so effortless. The sunglasses, the white t-shirt, the khaki pants and the shoes.


Jennifer Aniston

This is one of Jennifer's outfits for her new movie The Bounty Hunter with Gerald Butler. It's such a simple look but so stylish at the same time. I found a pair of shoes just like the ones she is wearing here from Kari Ang the other day. Maybe I'll get them! *hehe*

What looks are you guys into these days?! Tell me! I wanna know!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment