So I decided to start a new blog just because I feel it is the perfect time in my life to do so.
I cannot promise that I will update my blog daily but I will try and hope that this blog will help me keep in touch with some of my very special friends that will all be going their own ways come April.
I'm still contemplating whether I should write this blog in Japanese, English or even both but for now I will stick to English. I need to re-accustom (I know that is not a word!) myself to an English speaking environment! *hehe*
And now, without further ado, I will get to the main subject of today's post:)
So yesterday (25th March) Yurina and I planned a birthday/farewell party for our dear friend, Kikuko. It's her birthday on the 29th but she will be leaving to LA on the 28th:(
We chose a restaurant called ZEST CANTINA in Roppongi and it was the PERFECT place to celebrate a birthday with a small group of people! The food was delicious and the service was absolutely amazing. It was so much fun.
After lunch we headed to Starbucks to recharge our energy! *hehe* After all the laughing and screaming, we were pretty tired. And after Starbucks, Kiku, Yurina and headed to Yurina's house for the "after-party". By the time we got to Yurina's house, we were back to our hyper selves and ended up taking tons of photos with my camera and Yurina's photo booth!
We planned to stay up all night like everyone does at sleepovers but let's just say things didn't go as planned and we ended up sleeping at 3am. We woke up at 12ish. Kikuko went to her second party and Yurina and I took pictures. AGAIN. And then I went home:(
Since graduating from high school last Thursday, I have been spending alot of time with my friends but yesterday and today was by far the most craziest and fun!
It's so weird to think that in one week, we're all gonna be going to different universities and Kikuko is gonna be miles away from us:( But I'm sure we will all stay pretty close!
I'd like to end this post with a few shout outs!
Kikuko! Have a safe trip! I am gonna miss you sooo much!
Yurina! You better plan a big birthday bash for me! *hehe*
Anna! When are you gonna take me out for my first drink?! *haha*
Ciao!
I'm loving your new blog! P.S when I got your email I was actually setting up my own blog! Amazing right??? We are so close :) love ya!
ReplyDeleteI love your blog so much:)
ReplyDeletekeep updating please!
also your blog gna help me to improve my Eng more!
so stick with Eng as possible hehe
and add more pics!!