Wednesday, 31 March 2010

Lovely Pieces

So there's this site that I have been looking at alot these days.

It is an online store with tons of clothes and when I'm bored I just spend hours looking at all the lovely clothes, WISHING I had the money and a VISA to buy them! *haha*

最近よく見るサイトがあります~

海外の服が買えるサイトなんだけど、時間があるときにはずっと、お金があればな、VISAがあればな、って思いながらこのサイトを見てます!笑

Today I'm gonna post some pictures of a few dresses that I thought were hot just because I want to!

今日は好きなドレスを数点載せたいと思います。


I am planning to buy a dress like this for summer!! What do you think?!
今年の夏のためにこういうマクシードレスを買おうと思っているんだけど、どう?!
I love this colour and the shape is so simple but stylish. I wanna wear something like this for your wedding Anna! *haha*
この色大好き~形はシンプルだけど、洒落てるよね!あんなの結婚式にこういうドレス着たい~笑
Nanami wore a dress like this for graduation and I absolutely loved it! I love how these shapes makes your legs look thinner and longer! Maybe this is too short to wear in Japan though!
ななちゃんが卒業式のときにこういう形のドレス着てたよね~すごい好きだった!こういう形って美脚効果があって、脚が細く+長く見える~でも日本で着るのにはちょっと短いですかね?!
I love bold colours like this cobalt blue! This isn't actually a dress, it's a romper suit but let's just count it as a dress! I love the length of the sleeves and the belt. High waist belts also make your legs look longer!
こういうコバルトブルーみたいな大胆な色大好き!これ実はドレスではなく、ロンパースなんだけど、まあドレスにも見えるので、ドレスってことにしよう!この袖の長さ好き!ベルトもいいね~ハイウェストベルトも脚を長く見せたいときに効くね!

Aah, my favourite colours put together! How could I NOT choose this one?! *lol* I think this kind of pink looks good on people with fairly dark skin. I love how hot pink looks on African American people! Don't you?
ああ~私の大好きな二つの色のドレスなので、選ばないわけにはいきませんでした~こういうホットピンクって日本人のような黄色人種よりラテン系とかアフリカ系の人たちに合うよね!ってか、黒人がホットピンク着るとかっこよくてしょうがない!そう思いません?!


I want a dress like this because it can be worn in so many different ways. I love how it's not too tight and covers up your stomach! Muahaha!
こういうドレス欲しい!いろいろな着方を楽しめそうじゃない?!ゆるくて、お腹を隠せるところがポイントですね!笑


This dress makes me want to go to beach! The colour and the shape is absolutely perfect for summer! Love IT:)
このドレス見るとビーチに行きたくなるね!色も形も夏らしくて、本当に可愛いわ~

I'm sure most of you probably don't give a shit about what kind of dresses I like and why but this is the kind of stuff I'm gonna blog about so if it bores you than please don't hesitate to stop checking out my blog:)

私が好きなドレスとかなぜ好きだとかはあまりみなさん興味ないかもしれないけど、こういう更新をしょっちゅうすると思うので、それだけはご了承ください~!

Ciao!

P.S > I'm gonna blog in Japanese sometimes because like my sister said, it's important to also maintain my Japanese ability!!
前までは「ブログは英語だけ!」って決めてたけど、やっぱり日本語力も維持しなきゃいけないので、、英語も日本語も使います!ただ二つの言語を混ぜるのはできるだけ避けようと思います!

2 comments:

  1. i like the second and the third outfits:)
    2番目の色、私もその色のハイウエストスカートアメリカンアパレルで買おうと思ってた!!hehehe
    btw Nanami's dress was sooooo pretty!!

    ところで日本語で書くのも新鮮だね:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YURINA:)
    I miss you soo much! Skype date sometime soon okay?!
    I love the second dress too!! I WANT LAH!
    xx

    ReplyDelete