Monday, 23 August 2010

Today's Outfit

I usually don't take photos of my outfits because I always end up wearing pretty much the same thing everyday. Tank top, shorts and flip flops. But since I am going to be working at an apparel store, I thought I should stop wearing the same clothes and learn to create different outfits with what I have.....

So today I decided to wear my American Apparel skirt that was sleeping in the very corner of my closet.

The last time I wore this skirt was probably a month ago when I went out with my friends to Roppongi! I love it but since it's so tight and short I hardly ever feel like wearing it!

I figured it would be okay though if I wore it during the day rather than at night! Although there were several moments in the day where I had to pull down my skirt, I'm glad I wore it! I got some nice compliments from my sister and Arisa!



Skirt: American Apparel
T-Shirt: GAP
Sandals: GAP
Necklace: H&M

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment