Tuesday, 17 August 2010

I Love Grey.

There is something about the colour grey that I love.
Every time I see a grey cardigan or a grey bag or even just a grey t-shirt, I can't help but take a look at it!
Here are a few random grey pieces that I happened to find in one of my hard drive folders!

Grey Foley + Corrina Bag
I love two-way bags!
They're super convenient!

Grey Alexander Wang Bag
Studs on the bottom, of course.

Grey Bailey Button Uggs
I remember seeing a photo of Sienna Miller wearing these!
Loving the button!
Plan to invest in one of these this winter!

Vanessa Hudgens wearing a grey maxi dress! LOVE.
I'll buy one next year! *hehe*

Super cute grey tank top dress.
I have one from H&M. Haven't worn it out yet though!

If I remember correctly, I found this pic on Yurina's blog.
I think this style is sooo me!
Wanna try it this fall! *hehe*

Love this casual look.

Grey Sweats.
These look soo comfy!
I want!

Big Grey Sweater!
Found one in H&M the other day!
Definitely gonna get one for the fall!

Looks like I'm not the only into grey! Got this selection of grey items off Swedish blogger, Caroline!

Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. haha yaa i posted that pic on my ex blog!
    and i thought that fashion is just SO Marina!! lol
    i bought that cardigan but it stinks....クリーニングでも落ちない…

    確かにまりなHunter bootsもgray?だよね!

    please buy Foley Corrina gray 2 way bag
    so we can be osoro:))

    ReplyDelete