Sunday, 1 August 2010

Ray Ban Aviators



Oh, I want these so bad! I found a website that sells them for 8,000 yen!! I would buy them right now if I had a Visa but I don't so I guess I have to wait till I get a job and make one!

I mean, if I could, I would ask my parents to buy it for me and pay them back but they don't trust online shopping!





These two will do for now, I guess. The one on the left is from Mango and right, Zara. They were both about 2000 yen! *hehe*

And talking about sunglasses, I am mourning the loss of my Ray Ban-like wayfarers. I think I left them at one of the fitting rooms in H&M. I didn't realise I had lost them till the next day! I loved these sunnies :(




I hope I can find a pair that is as reasonable and nicely shaped as this one!

Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. y don't you buy the same one?
    not in ur option??

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea i would if they still sold them....but i got them at an outlet so... :(

    ReplyDelete