On Friday, I went to this FLA party that a few people from my grade planned.
At first, Miku and I weren't that excited about it just because we're not that close with many of the people that were coming....
But it turned out to be so much fun!
Alot of drinking, talking, dancing and getting to know each other!
The food was absolutely amazing. The music was good. The place was in a wedding hall in
Aoyama so obviously the atmosphere was great!
Definitely worth 5000 yen!
After the party some people went clubbing but Miku and I went back to her place for a movie marathon! Ai-chan came as well which made it more fun!
We watched Shutter Island and The Hangover. Tried to squeeze in a third movie but was way to tired!
With some very pretty girls!
Miku, Marsha, Eriko, Ayako, Sayaka and Mina!
With Marsha, Ayako, Miku and Eriko!
The Usual Three with Joseph!
Okinawa in 25 days!
Yosuke and Ken!
They were at the bar the whole time drinking! *haha*
With Saya and Taka! These two are in my French class! Apparently we're the only ones taking it next semester!
I hear that there is going to be another party at the end of this year! Cannot wait!
Till then, I gotta find a nice and stylish dress!
Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment