My parents have kept literally thousands of photos of my sister, my brother and I from since we were born and looking at them always makes me feel so grateful for having such a wonderful family. I especially love looking at photos before I was born, of my sister and my brother as a baby just because I don't know that side of them. To me, they are always "older" than me. I love getting to know what they were like or how they looked like when they were born.
I recently found these three photos of us. I couldn't help but steal it from our photo box and hang them in my room! Every time I look at them it makes me smile. I love my family more than anything and I make sure that I remind myself of that by hanging up photos of them around my room!

On the way to Bintan (?) I think. I love that my mother always dressed us the same way. *hehe* My mother is so pretty!

Us in Phuket. Check out those big ass gameboys! *hehe*
There are so many photos of the three of us. We are like the three musketeers!
Love my brother's facial expression! He still has those dimples!

In our West Point house in Singapore. God, I loved this house!
This photo makes me laugh all the time. My mum often tells me that as a child, I ALWAYS copied my siblings. Looking at this photo, I think she is right! *hehe*
And till this day I enjoy doing shit like this. Handstands, bridges and lying on the edge of my bed with my head upside down.
There is never a time when I look at these photos and don't feel better. It always makes my day!
Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment