Today my brother left to Singapore. I'm gonna miss him tons. But I'm so happy for him. He's worked so hard for this. I hope he has an amazing time!
So since it's going to be just the three of us at home for a while, we decided to take advantage of that and go out for dinner!
There's this amazing Italian restaurant in Kichijoji called La Befana. A special place for our family.....It's where Anna & John told us they were gonna get married! *hehe*
And the food is to die for. Seriously.
Bagnacauda
The vegetables are so fresh. I don't really like carrots but I could eat a ton of these ones.
Rillets Di Carne
Salsiccia Pizza With Eggplant
I think my family orders this everytime! The salsiccia is so juicy and delicious!
Genovese Spaghetti
Gnocchi Di Patate alla 3 Formaggi
Gnocchi with 3 types of cheese!
Ah, my favourite!
Panacotta
Chocolate Cake
I love going out for dinner, more than lunch. So excited to eat dinner with my lovely sister on Monday!
Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment