Saturday, 3 July 2010

In Love

So I've noticed that turquoise coloured accessories are in these days.

I've seen a lot of them in stores like H&M and Forever 21 as well as Accessorize. Magazines habe been featuring them and Yurina has been collecting them as well.

Here are a few recent purchases!

I bought these today in a little jewelry store in Parco Kichijoji!
I cannot wait to put them on!

I bought these the other day at Lumine Shinjuku.
I put them on on Thursday and got quite a lot of compliments!

I bought this yesterday from Accessorize before I met up with Yurina!
I like Accessorize because the quality is good and it doesn't rust like accessories from H&M and Forever 21.

Painted my nails blue as well!
I think it's a nice colour for summer! Don't you think?!

And here are some turquoise items that I really like!

This looks so cool for summer! According to psychologists, apparently the colour blue has the power to make people feel happy!

I've seen Mary Kate Olsen wear this before! I love it! But unfortunately, it is not affordable!

This is the same brand as the ring above. Soixante Neuf.
I saw one like this in Forever 21. It's cheap so I might get it just for the season! *hehe*

I love this chunky necklace too! I can imagine myself wearing it with denim shorts and a black or white tank top!! I want!

Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. i love ur nails))
    did you paint it by urself?
    btw im into turquoise these days too
    its a nice color for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yurina!
    Thanks! Of course I painted it! Who else would?! hehe I only go to nail salons when my aunt invites me! lol
    Yes!! I think I'm into turquoise because of you! <3
    x

    ReplyDelete