Today after dinner, we felt like walking around a little bit so we went to GAP!
I found a really cute tank top dress. I don't have anything like it so I bought it without hesitation.
My dad bought jeans and my mum bought trousers as well so were all pretty satisfied!
Paired it with my favourite belt that Anna gave me!
I figured it would look nice as a normal tanktop as well! Tucked the bottom bit in!
I don't think I'll wear the dress on it's own, like this. It looks kinda like a toga! *hehe* But I'm thinking it'll look nice with leggings!
I don't really own any dresses so it's nice to buy one for a change!! Especially when it's on sale! I can't wait to wear it!!
Ciao!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletesorry but the last pic cracked me up!
ReplyDeletecuz it's see through....
but i think it'll look better if you can't see through!
and love the first one:))
wear it next time when we go and watch sex and city2!
i know!! i will never wear it like that!!
ReplyDeletebut actually i was wearing shorts underneath! hehe
xx