Sorry for the hiatus guys! I am officially back!
These past few weeks have been just hectic with tons of homework and tests to study for.
These past few weeks have been just hectic with tons of homework and tests to study for.
But fortunately, I am done with all that for a while!
So on the 16th, I went to this Thai Festival in Yoyogi Park with Yurina and Marina.
The food and the atmosphere was just amazing and I had the most wonderful time with my two girls.
We met up pretty early in the morning, (yes, 10:30 is early for us) and just walked and stuffed ourselves with incredible food. Then we headed to the more peaceful side of Yoyogi Park and just chilled a little bit.
So on the 16th, I went to this Thai Festival in Yoyogi Park with Yurina and Marina.
The food and the atmosphere was just amazing and I had the most wonderful time with my two girls.
We met up pretty early in the morning, (yes, 10:30 is early for us) and just walked and stuffed ourselves with incredible food. Then we headed to the more peaceful side of Yoyogi Park and just chilled a little bit.
Apparently Yoyogi Park hosts some pretty cool festivals monthly. I will definitely be checking them out :)
Last friday, after school, Lorna, Mina, Joseph and I hanged out a little bit. We walked from Shinanomachi to Shibuya. The weather was amazing so even if it did take quite a long time, we had sooo much fun. Meiji Jingu was just so peaceful and mysterious in a fascinating way, I loved it.
Anyways, BIG NEWS! I'm going to go watch Justin Nozuka on the 9th of June!! Crazy right?! Never did I think that I would meet people in FLA that are obsessed with him! I will be going with the usual crew, Mina, Lorna and Miku. Seriously cannot wait.....*woot*
Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment