It was pretty crowded and tiring so we didn't stay very long but I had fun bonding with ma mere. I love her soooo much! *hehe*
Here are the few but very valuable things that I bought today!
There is always space for more! The ones at the top are the new ones by the way!
I love how these bracelets complete my simple outfit ALWAYS!!
I thought it was different from the cardigans I have and perfect for spring! I love it and plan to wear it tomorrow!
I couldn't pick between beige and black but I wasn't ready to step out of my box and choose beige! *hehe* So I opted for black! Like always! I don't regret that decision a single bit though! Black goes with anything and it's the one colour I look good in! *hehe*
Anyways, today's weather was just perfect wasn't it!?? I wanted to spend more time outside!! Hope I can enjoy the sun tomorrow!! I'm going to Harajuku with Miku and Lorna! Going to shop a little and then sun bathe at Yoyogi Park! *hehe*
Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment