Monday, 3 May 2010

Harajuku + Yoyogi Park + Shibuya

Yesterday I went out with my friends, Miku and Ai. Lorna was supposed to come too but she wasn't feeling too well!

We met up at Harajuku, did some shopping at Forever 21 and then, because we could not stand the crowd, bought lunch and headed up to Yoyogi Park.

The weather was amazing so we ended up staying there for like 3 hours.

I wrote this on my twitter but sunbathing and listening to really good music like James Morrison, Jason Mraz, Vampire Weekend and Alicia Keys is the best feeling!

Can't wait till the next time I go! Which will probably be VERY soon!

After relaxing at the park, Ai had to meet a friend at Shibuya so Miku and I went shopping again. H&M, Zara, Marui, Parco.......the list goes on. We eventually got tired though, so we decided to call it a day and head home!

Gold Rose?! Necklace

I've been looking for gold accessories ever since I got my first Linea Pelle. People who know me will know that I like to match my accessories. You will hardly see me with both silver and gold accessories. I tend to stick to either one.

Yurina bought me gold earrings for my birthday so I figured a necklace would complete my look.

This necklace is so simple but stylish at the same time. I love the rose design. Can't wait to pair it with the earrings!!

H&M Sweat Pants

These were SOOO comfy, I had to buy them.

Plus I figured these pants will go well with both flip flops and my Kari Ang heels.

This blogger that I like recently posted a picture of her wearing sweat pants and she looks really good and stylish!

Check it out HERE!

Forever 21 Athletic Shorts

I bought these for kickboxing! I didn't know these were only 880 yen but if I did, I probably would have bought another pair in another colour. They're so easy to move around in. I can't wait to kick some ass in these on Thursday! *hehe*

Miku and I in Yoyogi Park!!

If you look carefully, you can see my bangs! *hehe* I love them!

Anyways, I was meant to go out with Nao today but my throat was just so painful, I had to cancel! Sorry!

I feel selfish because I was out all day yesterday but I wasn't feeling well and I didn't want her to catch my cold. Hope I can see her and of course my other Oizumi friends sometime soon!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment