And whilst I am super psyched, I am also very scared and nervous.
H&M has been my dream part-time job for a while now and I really hope that I do well.
The thing that has been worrying me the most for the past few days is what I am going to wear everyday.
Although one of the staff told me to wear whatever I want as long as it doesn't go against the rules on the handbook, a part of me really feels the need to brush up my style......
Just because it's a clothing store I will be working for. Not a restaurant, not a cafe, not at a cram school or an accessory store. People are always going to be looking around, looking at you for new ideas and styles. And in probably most cases, people will be judging you in their heads (like I do when I go to apparel stores!)
That thought just freaks me out. So of course what I need right now is inspiration.
LOOKBOOK never disappoints.








ahh apparel sounds taihen...:((
ReplyDeletebut brush upしたらi need your advice for my fashion too!!
im looking forward to see outfits you are gna wear to H&M!!
you have to take every single pics of them n post on lookbook!
hey marz!! how is it working at H&M? hope it's not too tough and that you are hanging in there if it is. it tends to be like that the first few weeks but once you get the hang of it, it should be fine.
ReplyDeletei'm heading to london tonight! lets keep in touch about the shoes =)